Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reason To Shoot!

I am very quickly learning there is not enough time in the day. 
 Looking back, I was dying to buy my DSLR and now I hardly use it. 
 The camera on my Razor is great and I always have my
 cell in my purse, so more often than not I it instead. 

I am so in love with my cousin Meg Clifford's blog site.  She is a photographer - and not only does she prove what a great wife and mother she is, she takes amazing photos. 
 Only wish I lived closer so that I could get some great tips and learn how
 to use this darn camera. 

My new goal (mostly to push myself into leaning how to take great pictures) is to have a theme each week and start it on Monday.  Hopefully I can capture some great photos and figure all this out.  (Plus maybe my husband will be a little more at peace
with the money spent on my new toy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment