Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The New Chapter.....

The big question today at work was, "Where are you moving to?"  My answer....
Charleston, West Virginia  - the capitol of the state.  About 2 1/2 hrs from Jason's hometown of Wheeling and just a few hours from my brother Nate and his family.  Finding jobs, a home for our family, selling our home in South Dakota, getting the kids settled into new schools and neighborhoods, finding the ward building and our new bishop are just a few stressful things that have been on my mind for a few months now with the added stress of not being able to tell anyone - hardest thing for me!! 
Suprisingly, with prayer and faith, everything has fallen right into place all in the right time. 
On the 7th of March, I leave for WV. 
Many tears have been shed at the thought of leaving my family behind to finish the school year, and leaving my second family at Ruby Tuesday.  I had no idea how sad some of them would be.  Today was life changing.  I settled on a date, gave my notice to my boss, and began to let my staff know. 
All this time I have been waiting for the day I would truely be excited, and finally
 I can say...today is that day!

"West Virginia is known for its fun outdoor recreation. From hiking and biking to skiing and whitewater rafting, West Virginia has everything to offer. These recreational activities provide great vacation ideas and are fun for the whole family. Paddle through the morning mist on rivers or lakes, jet along the white water rapids, take a journey through the mountains on the various scenic trails, or kick back and enjoy the sparkling night sky. Relax in thousands of acres of well kept parks or enjoy many of the different accommodations that we have to offer. Charleston offers mile upon mile of unspoiled, breathtaking splendor season after season."


1 comment:

  1. Happy you guys found a place to settle, it is very pretty out there. Good Luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete